Wills and Estate Planning North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach area
A well constructed will could ease the transition in an untimely death.
Wills are something we don’t like thinking about, because we don’t want to admit that all of us, if we live long enough, will die. But not planning for one’s demise is putting an unfair burden on those one leaves behind. South Carolina probate laws could mean that your estate (or a portion of it) could be disbursed in a manner that you would not have approved. It is important, even for young people to make sure they have prepared for the inevitable, or for unforeseen events that could leave their lives in the hands of others.
Gustafson Law Firm P.C. offers a complete range of estate planning services to ease your mind about financial and health care decisions at the end of your life. Call (843)249-2252 for help with:
- Wills, drafted and revised
- Trusts, including trusts set up to assist your children or loved ones with special needs
- Advance health care directives, also known as living wills, to take the burden off your loved ones when making a decision about your final health care needs
- Powers of attorney giving your loved ones the right to make medical and financial decisions on your behalf in the event you lose the capacity to decide for yourself
- Complete estate law services for Horry County South Carolina
Other Legal Services – Call Us At (843)249-2252 To Discuss
In addition, the Gustafson Law Firm is ready to help you with a broad range of transactional and litigation needs. If you do not see your legal need listed on this website, please don’t hesitate to call (843)249-2252 or email our offices to arrange a free consultation with an experienced lawyer today.