Do you need an Auto Accident Attorney North Myrtle Beach Area?
Contact the top auto accident attorney in the North Myrtle Beach area which hosts millions of people each year from all over the world. Many of them travel on roads and highways they are not familiar with and traffic collisions are often the result. With so many cars, trucks and motorcycles on area roads, we have one of the highest rates of motor vehicle accidents in the state.
Free consultation directly with a lawyer!
Call us at (843)249-2252 before you talk to the insurance company. We represent clients injured in accidents in the North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach area.
If you were injured in a motor vehicle wreck in Horry county, call the Gustafson Law Firm in North Myrtle Beach. Attorney Richard Gustafson has more than 25 years of litigation experience and is ready to help you fight for fair compensation for your financial damages for:
- Medical bills: Including emergency care, surgical procedures, medications and ongoing physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Lost earnings: Including lost wages while out of work, lost commissions and bonuses and lost earnings potential over your working lifetime
- Pain and suffering: Including financial damages associated with loss of companionship, marital relations, accessibility devices for the home and auto, and costs of inconveniences resulting from the accident
Won’t My Insurance Company Look out for Me?
Insurance adjusters’ job is to pay as little as possible for personal injury and wrongful death claims. Adjusters know that the low amount of money they offer shortly after an accident may seem like enough to most injury victims. The truth is, though, you won’t know what the full extent of your financial damages are until you have received full medical care and talk to an experienced personal injury litigation attorney.
Gustafson Law Firm will be on your side – not the corporation’s – for :
- Auto accidents – Including head-on collisions, sideswipes and T-bone wrecks, single car accidents, drunk driver accidents, distracted driver and texting while driving accidents
- Truck wreck injuries and death – Including 18-wheeler semi-truck crashes, delivery van accidents, bus and commercial vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents – Including handling cases for students and riders from out of state
Free Consultation – No Attorney’s Fees Unless You Recover Monetary Damages
We handle all motor vehicle collision, personal injury and wrongful death litigation cases on a contingency fee basis. Our clients do not pay a retainer or case preparation costs. You pay only a pre-agreed percentage of the amount we help you recover in an insurance settlement or jury verdict, if your case goes to trial.
Get Gustafson to arrange a free consultation at (843)249-2252, or contact our office by email. We’ll explain the litigation process and how we can help you recover the maximum amount you are entitled to.
Download my card, print it and have it ready!